Centrix, Inc www.centrixdental.com
- 34 Clinical Evaluators
- 832 Total Uses
- 95% Clinical Rating
- “It applied very thin and didn’t stick to my patient’s lips like most fluoride varnishes do. Also, it was helpful that it worked well in a semi-moist environment and didn’t get too messy.”
- “The flavors tasted like what they were advertised as, and my pediatric patients did not complain – for a change!”
- “It has a very thin viscosity and flows well on the teeth. This provided better coverage than other products I’ve used.”
- “With this varnish’s viscosity, I was able to better apply to tight interproximal spaces, root exposures, around crown margins and other tough to reach spaces”
- “The new design of the tray allowed me to use my fingers for retraction while applying.”
- “It is not fully hypoallergenic, as it contains red dye.”
- “The delivery system was excellent.”
- “This varnish doesn’t have a yellow tint like some other brands.”
- Works great to get into interproximal regions of periodontal patients and on root surfaces.
- Gently dry surfaces before application. Even though it can be used on moist teeth, you obtain better engagement with drier teeth.
- Stir it thoroughly otherwise it’s too thick and it appears that it will not be enough for the entire mouth.
- Explain that it contains Xylitol. While I had a few patients that did not want Xylitol, for most it is a great opening to explain its benefits.
- FDA-cleared for treating dentinal sensitivity
- Caries prevention
- Applies smooth, not stringy or clumpy.
- Stays clear after drying.
- Newly designed and patented LolliTray™ delivery system.
FluoroDose® fluoride varnish with Xylitol:
- Contains 5% sodium fluoride (NaF) or 22,600 ppm of fluoride
- Each unit contains one single dose plus one Benda® Brush applicator
- Dries in seconds upon contact with saliva
- Remains on the tooth for 4 to 6 hours
- Available in 5 flavors: Caramel, Bubble Gum, Mint, Cherry and Melon