DC-Air Wireless Sensor
Freedom Technologies Group ftgimaging.com/
- 6 Clinical Evaluators
- 274 Total Uses
- 91% Clinical Rating
- “The signal for the Bluetooth is really strong!”
- “The image quality is very good.”
- “No cords, great quality imaging.”
- “Very durable construction.”
- “Wireless just makes things easier.”
- “The support we received was excellent.”
- “Change the size of some of the sensor holders to accommodate different sized mouths.”
- A Wireless Intra-Oral Sensor
- Powered by Bluetooth technology
- Directly converted; it translates x-rays into an electronic signalfor increased sharpness and resolution
- Constructed with direct silicon (Si) semiconductor substrate which provides durability by eliminating the glass fiber optic and scintillation layers in conventional sensors
- We found that the small sleeves used for covering the bite stick on our digital pan/CBCT are perfectly sized to cover the sensor.
- Have the patient close slightly for posterior x-rays.
- Be sure to check the energy emitted; our cordless Nomad had to be increased in strength to improve the image.
- Have the patient bite down halfway and slowly for posterior PAs to get a better angle.
- You can use other brand sensor holders.
- All intra-oral dental radiography indications, including horizontal and vertical bitewings, individual peri-apical and occlusal films