Ceramir Crown & Bridge Quikcap
- “Very easy to clean up.”
- “Good radiopacity.”
- “Easy to use and mix.”
- “Simple application and I liked the consistency.”
- “Smooth, complete seating with no sensitivity.”
- “Slower setting time than I am used to.”
- “Did not like that I had to triturate in the amalgamator.”
- “My assistant had a hard time activating the capsule.”
- Metal and porcelain-fused-to-metal crowns and bridges
- Gold inlays and onlays
- Cast or prefabricated metal posts
- High-strength ceramic crowns and bridges and implant crowns suitable for conventional cementation such as zirconia, alumina, and lithium disilicate
- Make sure to clean in the gel stage. Once it is set, it is very difficult to remove excess.
- The cement hardens quickly at the 2-minute mark, so I carefully floss the contacts at 1-minute 30 seconds.
- Contains glass ionomer powder
- Quikcap capsules
- Maintains a high pH to resist acid and acid-producing bacteria
- Hydrophilic and requires no etching, priming, bonding, or conditioning
- Nanostructurally integrates with enamel and dentin; self-sealing
- High strength and retention
Ceramir Crown & Bridge Quikcaps were evaluated by 9 consultants, with a total of 96 uses.
- Easy clean up
- Nanostructurally integrates with enamel and dentin
- No etching, priming, bonding, or conditioning required
- Quikcap capsules
Ceramir Crown & Bridge Quikcap is a radiopaque, biocompatible, bio-ceramic luting cement. It is supplied in a Quikcap capsule that is activated and mixed before direct application. The cement is self-setting with a working time of 2 minutes and a setting time (from end of mixing) of up to 8 minutes. The set cement nanostructurally integrates with enamel and dentin. No etching, priming, bonding or conditioning is required prior to application of the cement. Clean-up is performed during the gel-phase setting, when clean-up is fast, and excess easily peels away. Ceramir Crown & Bridge Quikcap is available in unit dose Quikcap capsules.