- “Easy to use, and we saw results right away. It worked very well.”
- “Truly one-visit stain removal.”
- “It worked quickly. My patient was thrilled with the results.”
- “Works great for brown stains and it’s a conservative treatment.”
- “Patients experienced no sensitivity or discomfort.”
- “Nice that the dental dam is included in the package.”
- “I like the fact that it doesn’t require micro abrasion first.”
- “Super product exceeded my expectations.”
- I used it to prepare a tooth bleaching, providing a surface that could more easily be whitened.
- Select cases with stains that Antivet is intended to treat. It does not work for all types of stains.
- Use a rubber dam to protect soft tissues, and rinse the area thoroughly after treating the stain.
- Monitor progress while you are removing the stain.
Antivet was evaluated by 22 consultants.
- Easy to use.
- Good patient acceptance.
- No sensitivity.
- Fast and efficient.
- Requires use of a rubber dam.
- Permanent stain removal.
- Results in one visit, with no sensitivity.
- Treatment of pigmented fluorotic stains.
- Removal of extrinsic stains associated with tobacco smoking.
Antivet is a one-visit treatment for the removal of brown stains caused by fluorosis and extrinsic stains caused by tobacco smoking. A dental dam is first applied to isolate the teeth, after which the tooth is treated by applying the low-pH enamel cleaning solution to the tooth surface with a brush or cotton pellet, and gently rubbing the solution on the tooth until the stain is removed. The low-pH solution helps to separate the fluoride ions out of the fluorotic area. Following treatment with the enamel cleaning solution, a neutralizing solution is applied for 2 minutes. Antivet is supplied with a 10 ml bottle of enamel cleaning solution and a 10 ml bottle of neutralizing solution, rubber dams, brush applicators, a palette for the solutions, and the manufacturer’s instructions for use.