All Ceramic Polishers
Cosmedent, Inc. www.cosmedent.com
- Cosmedent’s All Ceramic Polishers get the job done!”
- “I like that there is one polishing kit for all ceramic types.”
- “Easy to use – the color sequencing was easy to follow.”
- “Excellent results for IPS e.max and zirconia – very gentle on restorations.”
- “Nicely organized kit for all ceramic restorations – very convenient.”
- “A 2-step process instead of the usual 4-step.”
- “Make sure to use the final polishers – the results are unbelievably good.”
- “Polishers seem to hold up and don’t disintegrate during use.”
- Use light pressure and low speed – follow manufacturer’s instructions.
- Take the time with each wheel for the best results.
- For broader grooved areas such as molar buccal surfaces, use the disc polisher instead of the point to get a higher shine.
All Ceramic Polishers were evaluated by 24 consultants, with a total of 412 and 369 uses for the extra-oral and intra-oral kits, respectively.
- Intra- and extra-oral polishing kits.
- Polishers are suitable for all types of ceramics.
- Color-coded sequence.
- Simple, easy-to-use system.
- Produces a high polish/gloss.
- Polishing zirconia, lithium disilicate and feldspathic porcelain restorations.
- Polishing all other milled CAD/CAM ceramic restorative materials.
- Polishers contained in the kit work for all types of ceramic materials.
- Rapid polishing.
All Ceramic Polishers are designed for extra-oral or intra-oral high-gloss polishing of all ceramic restorations. The extra-oral kit components have a straight handpiece shank. All Ceramic Polishers are available in an intra-oral kit containing two sizes of grinders for zirconia and lithium disilicate, as well as a polishing cup, disc and point in both medium and supefine grits. The extra-oral kit contains two sizes of grinders and one size in polishing points, wheels and discs, also in both medium and superfine grits.