AdvantaClear Surface Disinfectant Wipes
- “Effective in cleaning and stayed wet even after use. The wipes are very well saturated.”
- “Easy to use and wipes have a good thickness.”
- “I like that they are scent-free.”
- “The wipes come out of the container nicely and are easy to dispense.”
- “Excellent contact time.”
- “They don’t leave streaks on lights.”
- “I would like a scented wipe. It is good to smell clean as well as be clean.”
- “Wipes came out of container in threes. It was very hard to get just one, and wasteful.”
AdvantaClear Surface Disinfectant Wipes were evaluated by 30 consultants, with a total of more than 1300 uses.
- Easy to use and easy to dispense
- Broad spectrum
- Effective cleaning
- Fast acting
- Cleaning and disinfecting of hard, non-porous clinical contact surfaces and noncritical instruments/devices.
- Fast-acting – kills a large range of microorganisms within one minute
- Kills Mycobacterium tuberculosis in two minutes
- Broad spectrum activity
- Low alcohol content avoids fixing blood and soil on the surface
AdvantaClear Surface Disinfectant Wipes are EPA-registered, fast-acting, ready-to-use wipes. They are quat/low concentration alcohol-based wipes that offer broad spectrum activity and are formulated to be compatible with a broad range of dental surfaces. Contact kill times are two minutes for TB, and one minute for MRSA, HIV, HBV,HCV and a host of other disease-causing microorganisms. AdvantaClear Surface Disinfectant Wipes are available in canisters containing 160 wipes (6 x 6.75 inches), as well as in boxes containing 50 individually wrapped wipes (9 x 8 inches).