3M Filtek Supreme Flowable Restorative
- 51 Dental Professionals
- 1033 Total Uses
- 96% Clinical Rating
- “With predictably no bubbles, I realized how much time and frustration I dealt with when using my previous flowable. It now makes me more efficient and productive.”
- “Syringe design is an improvement from the current one and made it easier to dispense.”
- “I like to warm the composite, and this one had good viscosity when warmed.”
- “Easy to adapt to the preparation.”
- “I did not get bubbles and it has a good consistency.”
- “Viscosity allowed for better control.”
3M™ Filtek™ Supreme Flowable Restorative has 3M’s newest dispensing technology:
- Low viscosity
- Nine shades offered that are designed to correspond with all shades of Filtek™ Universal and Filtek™ Supreme Ultra Universal Restorative composite lines
- Dispenser has ergonomic design that is easy to hold and inject
- Composite has excellent adaptation, polish retention, and wear resistance
- New tip designed to reduce bubbles and stop material “run-on” during and after dispensing
- Bendable cannula up to 90° without kinking
- Blue syringe barrel indicates remaining material volume
- Triangle finger plate makes it easy to hold and inject
- Class III and V restorations
- Restoration of minimally invasive cavity preparations (including small,non-stress-bearing occlusal restorations)
- Repair of small defects in indirect esthetic restorations
- Pit and fissure sealants
- Undercut block out
- Repair of resin and acrylic temporary materials
- It is excellent to place at the base of a proximal box to create a bubble-free seal.
- Good for minimally invasive Class 1 and V restorations.
- Flows well over all irregularities – tiny cavities tend to fill or wet better.
- It can be used to block out Class V lesions where the dentin is very dark.