XCEED Powder-Free Nitrile Exam Gloves
- “The tactile sense is better and the gloves are more flexible than my other nitrile gloves.”
- “I love how they feel – they fit well and have excellent tactile sense.”
- “They felt natural. The size was perfect.”
- “These are very comfortable gloves; no fatigue with longer procedures.”
- “The length of the glove is short in the wrist area.”
- “Add more grip to the fingertips.”
XCEED® Powder-Free Nitrile Exam Gloves are non-sterile, single-use, ambidextrous, non-latex gloves. They are light blue in color and feature beaded cuffs and textured fingertips. Manufactured with Avantex™, Microflex’s exclusive technology, XCEED® gloves deliver up to 60% greater strength than other nitrile brands. Additionally, XCEED® gloves deliver 74% more protection against pinholes than the FDA standard for medical exam gloves. XCEED® is the first and only exam glove to receive an ergonomic certification. They are available in 250-count boxes of extra-small, small, medium, and large and 230 gloves per box of extra-large. XCEED® gloves were evaluated by 46 consultants in 2188 uses. They received a 93% clinical rating.
Most consultants reported that XCEED® Powder-Free Nitrile Exam Gloves were easy to don and provided good tactile sense. The gloves feel soft on the hands and flex with hand movements. Most consultants found the gloves to be stronger than many other nitrile gloves, with few reports of tearing. The fit is good, though a little narrow. Fifty percent of consultants reported that XCEED® Powder-Free Nitrile Exam Gloves were better than their current nitrile exam gloves and 33% reported they were equivalent. Sixty-five percent would switch to XCEED® Powder-Free Nitrile Exam Gloves and 85% would recommend them.
Make sure your hands are completely dry when putting these gloves on.