- “Excellent cement and super easy to use.”
- “It tack cured quickly. Clean-up was perfect and there was no sticky residue.”
- “The simplicity made it a pleasure to use. I like not needing the steps of etching/bonding, as well as the product’s consistency.”
- “Super thin viscosity and film thickness made it easy to dispense and spread along margins.”
- “I liked the calcium and fluoride release.”
- “No post-operative sensitivity.”
- “It was too opaque or creamy for some cases.”
- Work quickly after placing the material in the restoration.
- Tack cure is fast. Don’t tack cure for more than 3 seconds as the cement will become difficult to remove.
- Use a micro brush to distribute the cement.
- Make sure you clean the substrate with alcohol after try-in.
TheraCem Self-Adhesive Resin Cement was evaluated by 34 consultants with a total of 596 uses.
- Easy to use.
- Easy clean-up.
- Calcium- and fluoride-releasing.
- No preparation of surfaces is required.
- Store at room temperature.
- Automix delivery system.
- Metal and resin crowns, bridges, inlays, onlays (includes porcelain-fusedto-metal, composite-to- metal, resin-based composite/composite-ceramic hybrid)
- Porcelain and ceramic crowns, inlays, and onlays (includes alumina and zirconia)
- Metal (prefabricated or cast) and non-metal/fiber endodontic posts
- Implant-supported restorations
- Orthodontic appliances (brackets)
TheraCem Self-Adhesive Resin Cement is a self-etching, self-adhesive, calcium- and fluoride-releasing, radiopaque, dual-cured resin cement. The cement is automixed and dispensed in tips. It requires no etching, priming or bonding of the prepared surfaces and offers a strong bond to zirconia. The cement can be tack cured for 2 to 3 seconds for easy cleanup and removal of excess cement. TheraCem Self-Adhesive Resin Cement is available in a natural shade in dual-syringes (8 g) together with mixing, intraoral and root canal tips.