Sof-Lex Diamond Polishing System (2017 Product Award)
- “Great product, I will buy this one to have in my office.”
- “Easy to use and flexible.”
- “Smooth, high gloss finish.”
- “These are the best way to polish occlusal surfaces once the anatomical contours are placed and finished.”
- “You are able to polish into anatomy you have created without polishing the anatomy away.”
- “Excellent polisher for buccal surfaces.”
- “Nice product… especially like the diamond spirals.”
- “Great that they can be autoclaved.”
The Sof-Lex™ Diamond Polishing System was evaluated by 31 consultants, with an average of 22 uses per consultant.
- “Great for polishing provisional crowns as well as composites.”
- “Fits well into interproximal areas without cutting soft tissue.”
- “After autoclaving, discs did not stay on mandrel as well.”
The Sof-Lex™ Diamond Polishing System offers a fast, paste-free method to polish restorations. The beige rubberized pre-polishing spiral is impregnated with aluminum oxide to remove scratches and smooth the surface of teeth. Final polishing is achieved with the pink rubberized polishing spiral that is impregnated with diamond particles to create a high-gloss polish. The polishers are snap-on and flexible for adaptation to all tooth surfaces. Adding water is recommended during use to optimize results and prolong tool life. The spirals and mandrels are multi-use and auto clavable.