Micro-Touch NitraFree™ Exam Gloves
- “Great tactile sense.”
- “I felt confident wearing these gloves.”
- “Very good tear resistance.”
- “Extremely stretchy.”
- “I could use small instruments without slipping.”
Micro-Touch NitraFree Gloves were evaluated by 51 consultants in 1881 of uses.
- Gloves have a high level of stretch for increased comfort.
- Pink color is easy on the eyes.
- They do not tear during donning and use.
- Users noticed less skin irritation.
- Textured fingertips provide good grip
Micro-Touch NitraFree™ Gloves are pink nitrile exam gloves. Ansell donates $1 per case sold to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation®. They are ambidextrous and powder-free with textured fingertips and beaded cuffs. Micro-Touch NitraFree Gloves are soft and comfortable, yet durable and available in sizes extra-small, small, medium, large, and extra-large in boxes of 100.
Micro-Touch NitraFree Gloves are manufactured without sulfur accelerators that can cause skin sensitivity.