Luster Extraoral and Intraoral Twist Polishing Kits
- “This polishing kit works well with all materials.”
- “Very convenient set up, with easy to read color-coded discs.”
- “Good at preserving the anatomy/groves.”
- “Easy to use and consistent results.”
- “Terrific! The final result was almost like getting a glaze, which I never had with other polishers.”
- “I like that the discs are all one piece – the polisher cannot detach while in the patient’s mouth.”
- “They held together after multiple uses.”
- “I would like to see more sizes.”
- Use light pressure to achieve gloss without removing structure or causing the polisher to wear.
- Don’t rush polishing.
- Make sure to follow the manufacturer’s instructions on cleaning the polishers.
Luster Twist Polishing Kits were evaluated by 21 consultants. The extra-oral kits were used 295 times in total and the intra-oral kits 281 times.
- Easy to use.
- Flexible, color-coded polishing discs in four grits.
- High-gloss on ceramic restorations.
- Preserve restoration surface.
- Intraoral and extraoral kits.
- High-gloss polishing of all-ceramic restorations.
- Flexible polishing lamellae.
- Especially helpful for difficult-to-reach areas such as occlusal surfaces.
- Graduated diamond grit provides durability.
Luster Extraoral and Intraoral Twist Polishing Kits are designed with four different flexible twist polishers with flexible polishing lamellae that adapt to surface structures and difficult-to-reach areas such as grooves on occlusal surfaces. The polishers gently create a high gloss for ceramic restorations, while preserving the restoration’s surface. They are used sequentially in grits ranging from coarse to extra-fine. Extraoral polishers are used in a straight handpiece and intraoral polishers are used in a right-angle handpiece with a recommended speed of 10,000 to 12,000 rpm. Luster Extraoral and Intraoral Twist Polishing Kits are available as single extraoral (LUS05) and intraoral (LUS06) kits. All kits ordered contain a bur block and one each of the green pre-polisher (coarse grit; 9771G), blue polisher (medium grit; 9771M), red polisher (fine grit; 9771F), and yellow polisher (extra-fine grit; 9771C).