Harmonize™ Nanohybrid Universal Composite (2018 Product Award)
- “Wonderful esthetics. It blends beautifully to tooth structure with a good chameleon effect.”
- “Easy to dispense, and highly packable, yet sculptable and not too sticky. I can achieve a great contour and have less trimming to do.”
- “I found it good for anterior composites but was too translucent for the posterior region.”
- With an adequate bevel, the interface between the tooth and composite was invisible.”
- “Beautiful polish, it polished to a mirror finish and seems like glass. It looks so natural.”
- “This composite looks so lovely, there must be some special light refraction ingredient in it.”
- “I’ll be using this for every esthetic case; it beats every other product I’ve tried so far.”
- Use a dentin/opaque shade in areas of class III and IV restorations to prevent shine through.
- Use a layering technique to optimize opacity and translucency.
- For the last increment, use a microbrush with a little bonding agent on it and gently move the microbrush from the composite to the cavosurface margin for a seamless restoration.
- Use long bevel margins for finishing at cavosurface margins.
- Wax-like consistency when handling it – once you get used to the way it handles, it is great.
Harmonize Nanohybrid Universal Composite was evaluated by 33 consultants for a total of 829 times.
- Easy to use and dispense.
- Packable and easy to sculpt with no slumping afterwards.
- Available in dentin, enamel, bleach, translucent, and transparent shades.
- All classes of anterior and posterior direct restorations
- Repair of enamel defects
- Repairs to provisionals and porcelain restorations
- Minor occlusal build-ups
- Core build-ups
- Incisal defects
- Adaptive Response Technology (ART) enables dynamic viscosity for superior handling and optical characteristics that mimic human enamel.
- Excels in all three categories: strength, handling, and esthetics.
- Fast polishing time, great natural luster.
Harmonize™ Nanohybrid Universal Composite is a light-cured, esthetic nanohybrid resin composite. The filler load is 81% and the filler particles result in refraction and diffusion of light such that this composite offers a chameleon effect to blend with tooth structure. This composite can be placed, packed and sculpted immediately. It is non-sticky and soft during sculpting – the viscosity then increases to prevent slumping. Light curing should be performed with a minimum light output (LED or halogen) of at least 600 mW/cm2 in the 400-520 nm range. Harmonize Nanohybrid Universal Composite is available in a wide range of enamel, dentin and translucent shades. Each shade can be used individually or blended with other shades for a natural-looking restoration. The composite is delivered in single 4-gram syringes and uni-dose capsules in packs of 10 (2.5 grams) and 20 (5 grams).