Green Envy Tray Cleaner
- “Works well, pleasant scent and environmentally friendly.”
- “Dissolves alginate quickly – less time needed to scrub trays.”
- “My assistant, who has been in dentistry for 30+ years, thought this was the best tray cleaner she had ever used.”
- “Provide a stronger concentration so less is needed for larger holding tanks.”
- “Improve instructions for mixing larger volumes of solution.”
Green Envy Tray Cleaner is a dental impression tray cleaner indicated for the removal of alginate and gypsum from impression trays. Green Envy is pH neutral to clean trays without scraping, corrosion or harmful chemicals. It is biodegradable, environmentally friendly and gentle on skin. Green Envy dissolves alginate and plaster residue by interacting with soils and surfaces, breaking down the microorganisms. One scoop of powder is dissolved in two cups of water, and trays should soak for at least 15 minutes. It is packaged in a 2.2 lb jar (cleans about 500 trays) and has a light citrus aroma. Green Envy Tray Cleaner was used by 26 consultants in 790 uses. It received a 96% clinical rating.
The light citrus scent, as well as the neutral pH and non-toxic nature of Green Envy made it pleasant to use. Consultants reported that Green Envy produced the best results when trays were allowed to soak for 20 to 60 minutes; this was somewhat faster than their current tray cleaners. Seventy-seven percent of consultants reported that Green Envy Tray Cleaner was better than their current tray cleaner and 19% reported it was equivalent. Ninety-two percent would switch to Green Envy Tray Cleaner and 96% would recommend it.