EyeSpecial C-III Camera (2019 Product Award)
- “Easy to use with the different pre-set dental modes and shade comparison abilities.”
- “The WiFi compatibility is a great asset. With the Patient ID feature, photos can be labelled with patient ID numbers and sent wirelessly from the camera to a computer or iPad.”
- “The EyeSpecial C-III Camera is so easy to use. I love how it has a sensor to let you know how close the camera should be to the patient in each setting to get an optimal picture.”
- “The photos have crystal-clear detail and fantastic color. The isolate shade mode is wonderful to communicate with labs about cases.”
- “The camera is fantastic for orthodontic records and bleaching records.”
- “Light weight, very easy on operator to take photo without assistance.”
- The EyeSpecial C-III Camera was evaluated by 12 consultants, with an average of 26 uses.
- “Make sure there is enough distance between the subject and the camera to prevent washout…use good quality mirrors.”
- “Light-weight, very easy on operator to take photo without assistance.”
- “I would recommend it for intraoral images”.
The EyeSpecial C-III Camera offers auto-cropping, focus, zoom, an automatic flash adjustment for true color reproduction. It is lightweight for comfort and comes with a touch screen that is pressure activated. It features 8 pre-set dental shooting modes: standard, surgery, mirror, face, low glare, whitening (for shade comparison), tele-macro (close up anterior), and isolate shade mode which grays out gingival tissue for optimal shade matching. The EyeSpecial C-III Camera has wireless capabilities, enables HIPAA compliance and can be quickly disinfected with a disinfecting wipe.