- “Easy to place and did not slump with instrumentation.”
- “Application is awesome – I loved the small tip.”
- “Easy to finish, very good polish and final appearance.”
- “Great variety of shades, good shade match. Blends well with most teeth.”
- “Good radiopacity.”
- “The shades are good; however, the opacity isn’t always correct.”
- “The LV seemed a little stickier than the regular viscosity.”
- Move the tip a little more than usual for even placement as you extrude the material, as it is a little thicker than other flowables.
- Place in small increments of <2 mm.
- Cure a dot of EsFlow on the tooth to make sure the chosen shade is an accurate choice.
EsFlow was evaluated by 31 consultants, with a total of 672 uses.
- Good flowability.
- Precise application with dispensing tips.
- Easy handling and instrumentation.
- Quick placement.
- Good radiopacity.
- Contains high molecular weight urethane methacrylate monomer for compressive strength.
- Highly radiopaque.
- Anterior and posterior direct restorations where a flowable composite is indicated.
EsFlow is a nanohybrid, flowable composite that is designed for esthetic results. It has a medium viscosity to allow the composite to flow into the preparation for easy handling and precise application. It is highly radiopaque. EsFlow is available in packs containing two, 2 g syringes in shade A1, A2, A3, A3.5, B1, B2, low viscosity LV A1, LV A2 or LV A3, together with 8 dispensing tips.