- 10 Clinical Evaluators
- 322 Total Uses
- 86% Clinical Rating
- “I obtained faster, more profound anesthesia; especially using Septocaine 4% 1:100K.”
- “Everything about it is fabulous. The patients were very pleased. I have an excellent injection technique and the Dentapen makes it better.”
- “I liked the fact that I could use whatever brand of needles and carpules that I wanted.”
- “I would have liked it to be a little quieter.”
- “I liked the compact size and light weight.”
- “Switching out carpules takes a bit of time as you have to wait for the computerized plunger retraction.”
- Routine administration of local dental anesthetics
- Make sure you talk with your patient to let them know what is going on and the sounds you will hear is normal, as it is not something they’re used to.
Dentapen electronic syringe
- Cordless and battery-operated
- 3 injection speeds for better management of your injections
- Fast: 1mL/30s
- Medium: 1mL/60s
- Slow: 1ml/90s
- Computerized local anesthetic delivery device in the palm of your hand with no foot pedals, consoles or cords.
- Two different handles allow you to hold more like a traditional syringe or with a pen-style.
- Compatible with the standard anesthetic cartridges
- Self-aspiration feature.