Beautifil II LS
- “Easy bubble-free placement, non-sticky, packs well and easy to sculpt.”
- “Works like a charm.”
- “The caps on syringes were great. You cannot lose or drop them!”
- “Good sculptability and easy to shape the material, without slumping or pull-back afterwards.”
- “The tip of the capsule was very beneficial in reaching areas in the box that are not easy to pack with universal composite.”
- “I like that it releases and recharges with fluoride and has minimal shrinkage.”
- “Excellent natural-looking artistic restorations that blended into the natural tooth structure.”
- “After more than 20 years in practice I have finally found a composite that offers superior handling and esthetics.”
- “A little stiff when first dispensed.”
- “Blended fairly well with tooth structure but I found it too translucent for anteriors.”
- Do not rush placement of the material. Let the product flow to achieve the desired outcome.
- Easier to work with when warm – place it in a composite warming device before dispensing.
- If the material appears too translucent, mix it with or use a more opaque shade behind/under it.
- Be aware that it sets quickly in ambient light.
- Beautifil II LS was evaluated by 31 consultants, with a total of 681 uses.
- Easy dispensing and placement.
- Easy to sculpt and adapt.
- Low shrinkage.
- Fluoride release and recharge.
- Good polishability.
- Contains bioactive Giomer technology.
- Tooth-like esthetics with natural fluorescence and a chameleon effect.
- Rapid polish and high polishability.
- Exhibits anti-plaque properties and inhibits plaque accumulation.
- Release/recharge of fluoride, strontium and four other ions.
- All anterior and posterior direct restorations (Classes 1 through V).
Beautifil II LS is a universal hybrid composite with bioactive attributes, and the release/recharge of fluoride, strontium and four other beneficial ions. Formulated to minimize polymerization shrinkage and the associated shrinkage stress, this novel material is designed to offer high compressive and flexural strength, life-like esthetics, and it can be sculpted without slumping or sticking. Beautifil II LS is available in 4 g syringes and in unit doses, in 14 shades including, A1, A2, A3, A3.5, A4, B1, B2, B3, C2, C3, AO20, and AO30, as well as in incisal and bleach white shades.