- 12 Clinical Evaluators
- 198 Total Uses
- 91% Clinical Rating
- “This product really helps you streamline your inventory. And depending on your handling preference, is easy to place and is not sticky.”
- “Less shades to incorporate and great chameleon effects to mimic the natural shades of teeth.
- “Beautiful optical qualities.”
- “ It exhibited predictable color match.”
- “Their system of using 4 shades for all 16 shades is very intuitive and works great in the posterior.”
- “Great esthetics.”
- “It blended and polish well.”
- “It is rather stiff. I would like it if it was a bit creamier for better handling and prep adaptation.”
- Anterior and posterior restorations
- Indirect inlays, onlay, and veneers
- Core build-up
- Sandwich technique with glass-ionomer
- The simplified shade system is based on color intesity (lightest to darkest), which is very intuitive.
- The finish and polish with this system is outstanding and achieves a high gloss quickly and easily.
aura eASY is a universal restorative material:
- Four shades cover the 16 VITA Classic shades
- Each aura eASY shade is equally spaced out in color intesity, allowing for shade customization
- High-gloss finish
- No slumping – holds its shape