AquaSource Nitrile Powder Free Gloves
- “I usually use latex gloves, but I was very happy with AQUA Source.”
- “They were smooth inside and my skin felt very soft and not dry after using them.”
- “They do not cramp my hands.”
- “The most comfortable nitrile gloves I have used, and I love the color.”
- “Very thin for good tactile feedback.”
- “Good fit around fingertips and they stretch a bit more than the brand we use now.”
- “Gloves are packed tightly in the box, and the first ones are hard to remove.”
AQUA Source Powder Free Nitrile Gloves, formulated with Unsift™, are designed to provide a comfortable, form fit, and improved tactile sensitivity. They are manufactured with Cranberry’s exclusive Full-Hand texture for improved grip. Micro-coated with Cranberry’s proprietary blend of lanolin and vitamin E, AQUA Source gloves are reported to improve skin health and prevent dry skin irritation. AQUA Source aqua-colored gloves are packaged in 200-count space saver boxes and are available in sizes: extra-small, small, medium, large, and extra-large. AQUA Source gloves were evaluated by 39 consultants in over 2200 uses. These nitrile gloves received a 95% clinical rating.
The lanolin and vitamin E coating on AQUA Source gloves had a positive effect on the softness of users’ hands. They are smooth and easy to put onto the hands. The nitrile material has some stretch, creating a comfortable fit for most consultants with less hand restriction. The addition of texture on the fingertips aids in gripping, since nitrile gloves tend to become slippery when wet. Consultants liked the aqua color. Some consultants noted an odor on their hands after removing the gloves. Sixty-two percent of consultants rated AQUA Source better than other nitrile gloves they were using, and 28% rated them to be equivalent. Eighty percent would switch to AQUA Source and 95% would recommend them to a colleague.
Users with sensitivity to lanolin should not use AQUA Source gloves.
Completely dry hands before donning gloves.