Ask the Editors
Cement - Esthetic Resin
- I use a restorative composite to cement porcelain veneers because of its long setting time but I would like to know if I should be doing something differently?
- Is there an advantage to bonding porcelain veneers with light-cured resin cements rather than with dual-cured products?
- I use a light-cured bonding agent for cementing all-ceramic inlays, which I light-cure before cementation. Sometimes the restorations do not seat like they did before the bonding agent was applied. Is it the thickness of the bonding agent? Is it pooling?
- Is there any difference between luting a porcelain veneer with a light-cured or a dual-cured resin cement?
- I’m looking for a new, innovative resin cement kit for cementing all-ceramic restorations and ceramic veneers. Are there any new products that you recommend?