Ask the Editors
- Why are these incidents regarding the spread of infectious disease in health care settings occurring and are they limited to healthcare?
- Should health care professionals get the chicken pox vaccination?
- Are there risks associated with vaccinations?
- Do most health care professionals get vaccinated against the flu?
- What is the importance of vaccines for world health?
- Which vaccinations are the most important for health care professionals?
- Is the pertussis vaccine necessary for dental professionals?
- Why is it important for dental professionals to keep their vaccinations up to date?
- Is Hepatitis B still a problem in dentistry?
- Can the seasonal injected influenza vaccine give you the flu?
- Does the vaccine against 2009-2010 seasonal influenza also provide cross-protection against the A/H1N1 “swine” pandemic flu virus?
- What if I refuse the hepatitis B vaccination offered by my employer?
- Does the CDC recommend booster injections for people who received the HBV vaccine and who have had a positive serologic test for the protective antibody, anti-HBs?