All text and images Copyright© 1983-2011 by Dental Consultants, Inc. The names on our Websites and associated logos are proprietary trademarks and service marks of Dental Consultants, Inc.
The Website contains information, software, text, photographs, graphics and other material that are protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights of Dental Consultants, Inc or our sponsors. All content on the Website is copyrighted as a collective work pursuant to applicable copyright law. You are granted a limited nonexclusive license to use the information for your personal and noncommercial use. Otherwise, you may not copy, store in an electronic form, modify, print, transmit, sell or transfer, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, frame in another web page, display, or in any way exploit any of the content, in whole or in part. Permission to reprint or electronically reproduce any materials is expressly prohibited without prior written consent from Dental Consultants, Inc. You may hyperlink to the Website provided that the link is to the “home” page of the Website.
The Website includes an interactive portion that allows users to submit information. Users shall not provide copyrighted or other proprietary information without permission from the owner of such material or rights and shall be solely responsible for any damages resulting from such disclosures. Users shall be solely responsible for obtaining such permission and agree to indemnify dentaladvisor.com and Dental Consultants, Inc. for any claim that information or materials submitted by you infringe any third-party intellectual property right. You grant dentaladvisor.com a nonexclusive license to use, copy, edit, modify, transmit, distribute and to create a derivative work of any information or material submitted by you through the Website, including but not limited to distribution in Dental Consultants, Inc.’s electronic and print publications.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us along with the copyright agent the following information:
1. an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
2. a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
3. a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site;
4. your address, telephone number, and email address;
5. a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the dispute use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
6. a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owners behalf.
Dental Consultants, Inc. Copyright Agent for Notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached at: 734-665-2020 (113) by telephone; or by email: email@example.com. For information on the commercial use of our information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.